Pear Peach and Banana Puree
Make a fruity and nourishing breakfast for your little one with this pear, peach and banana puree recipe. This recipe is highly nutritional as it offers the essential nutrients in all these fruits. Pears are rich in dietary fibre, Vitamin C, copper, iron, potassium, manganese, magnesium, B complex Vitamins. Peaches are a rich source of Vitamin C, potassium, niacin, Vitamin A and dietary fibre. Bananas have high content of Vitamin B6, riboflavin, niacin, folate, iron, magnesium, manganese, calcium and potassium.
Ingredients: 1 peach, 1 ripe pear, 1 banana, water
1. Make an X shaped incision into the peach. Boil water in a saucepan, place the peach with the X-side into the water.
2. Bring the water to a boil and cook the peach in it for about 5 minutes.
3. Remove from the water, peel and deseed the peach.
4. Peel and deseed the pear and chop it up.
5. Now put the cooked peach, pear and chopped banana into a blender and grind into a smooth puree.
You can use this for your baby’s breakfast and store the remaining puree in a frozen form for about six weeks. Easy to cook, it’s time you give this simple recipe a try!