Poha Carrot Kheer
Treat yourselves to a delicious meal by preparing this yummy Poha Carrot Kheer. Poha Carrot Kheer offers the nutrient benefits of poha and carrots. While poha has a high content of iron, carbohydrates, and nutrients; carrots provide potassium, vitamin K, vitamin C, vitamin A, dietary fiber, manganese, folate, niacin, and thiamine.
Ingredients to make Poha Carrot Kheer:
4-5 tbsp. thick poha, 2 carrots steamed and pureed, 2 cups whole milk, ¼ tsp. cardamom powder, jaggery, 1 tbsp. ghee, 3-4 black raisins.
Steps to make Poha Carrot Kheer:
1. Boil the poha in milk. Keep stirring.
2. Meanwhile, heat ghee in another pan and roast the pureed carrot in it.
3. Cook for about 2 minutes and then turn off the heat.
4. Next, add the pureed carrot into the poha. Add cardamom powder and stir.
5. Dissolve jaggery in water and then add it to the poha kheer.
You can serve this kheer chilled too.