Ragi is a rich source of dietary fiber, calcium, iron, vitamin C, antioxidants etc. and hence boost bone health, aid digestive system, and prevents anemia. So, make this healthy Ragi Soup today!
Ingredients to make Ragi Soup:
1½ tsp sprouted ragi flour, ½ cup water, 1 ½ cups of vegetable stock, 1 onion chopped, 5-6 paneer cubes, 1 tomato chopped, 1 carrot chopped, 1 potato chopped, 8-10 French beans chopped, 2 tbsp. frozen corn, 2 garlic cloves chopped, a piece of ginger chopped, ¼ tsp. pepper powder, 3 tbsp. milk, chopped coriander leaves, salt, 1 tbsp. oil
Steps to make Ragi Soup:
1. Heat oil in a pressure cooker and sauté the ginger, garlic, and chopped onions.
2. Add chopped tomatoes, vegetables and sauté for a minute.
3. Toss in the paneer cubes along with a pinch of turmeric powder, pepper powder, and salt.
4. Close the lid of the cooker and cook till you get 3 whistles.
5. Remove the lid, add milk and simmer for 2 minutes.
6. Switch off the flame and garnish with coriander leaves.
Ragi soup is ready to be served. If you want to thin the soup a bit more, add a little warm water to it.