Raspberry and pear yogurt
Is your baby choosy about his meals? Give him this zesty treat of Pear and Raspberry yoghurt to fill his stomach. This puree is packed with an abundance of nutrients that satisfy food cravings and act as a perfect choice for solid food during the transitioning period of your baby.
Ingredients: 2 cups pear, peeled and cubed, 250 gram raspberries, 2 cups of water, A dash of yoghurt
1. Take a pear and peel off the skin. Remove the seeds and cut into cube shape pieces. Small chunks cook quickly.
2. Take a saucepan with water in it and put the pear cubes in it. Heat for about 20 minutes until the cubes get soft.
3. After this, add the raspberries and cook for another 5 minutes until they get soft.
4. Blend the softened fruits to a puree.
5. Once cooled, add some yoghurt to complete the recipe.
This yoghurt makes an excellent meal option for your little one!