Rava Banana Sheera
Rava banana sheera is a delicious dish for all at home and love to have. Besides being yummy, this dish is highly nutritious as it is made using rava and bananas. While rava is a rich source of zinc, sodium, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron and calcium; bananas add value to the dish by providing nutrients such as Vitamin B6, niacin, riboflavin, folate, iron, magnesium, manganese, calcium and potassium.
Ingredients: 4 baby bananas, 3 tsp. rava, a pinch of cardamom powder, 2 tsp. ghee, ½ cup milk.
1. Heat ghee in a pan and add cardamom powder.
2. Add rava in the pan and roast for about a minute.
3. Add milk to the rava and stir well to avoid formation of lumps.
4. Cut 2 bananas into small pieces and add to the pan. Mix well.
5. Blend the remaining bananas into a smooth paste and add it into the pan.
6. Stir well and switch off the stove.
Yummy, isn’t it? Try it out today!