Amazingly quick and easy to make, this rice cream is a yummy delight. This recipe acts as an alternative for your rice puddings and surely, you would want to try it again after eating this sweet treat.
Ingredients: 1 cup Arborio rice, 1.5 litre milk, 1/3 cup sugar, 1 tsp. vanilla essence, Fruits, if needed
1. Take a large saucepan. Add the rice, milk, sugar and vanilla essence one by one.
2. Put on a flame and bring the contents to boil. Simmer for another few minutes, until the rice are soft and creamy.
3. Stir the contents occasionally to ensure that they do not stick to the bottom.
4. You can serve this recipe warm or even chilled.
5. Add some mangoes, peaches or pears if your child can eat them.
6. Make sure that you boil the contents well, otherwise they will be hard to bite on.
Try the different flavours of rice and milk with this wholesome recipe!