The winters bring along with them a bounty of fresh fruits. Use these fruits to cook delicious dishes. Roasted pear is an easy recipe that you can quickly prepare at home. This dish is also highly nutritional as they are a rich source of dietary fiber, Vitamin C, iron, and magnesium.
Ingredients: 2 pears, a pinch of ground ginger
1. Wash the pears thoroughly in water. You can also use a little vinegar to remove pesticides.
2. Next, peel and core the pears and cut them into two halves.
3. Preheat the oven at 375oF. Roast the pears for 25 minutes till they are tender.
4. Remove from the oven and place into a bowl. Add the ground ginger and mash it well.
5. If you want to make a smoother puree a process in a blender along with water.
Roasted pears are delicious to eat!