Root Veggie Mash
Root veggie mash is a yummy dish that combines the goodness of carrots, parsnip and sweet potatoes. Carrots are rich in potassium, Vitamin K, Vitamin C, Vitamin A, dietary fibre, manganese, folate, Vitamin B6, niacin and thiamine. The dish also contains parsnip and sweet potatoes which offer Vitamin K, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Vitamin B, iron, zinc, phosphorus, magnesium, manganese and potassium.
Ingredients: 1 carrot, 1 parsnip, 1 medium sweet potato
1. Wash and peel the carrot, parsnip and sweet potato.
2. Cut the root veggies into 1” pieces and transfer them into a baking tray.
3. Pour in ¼ cup of water and bake for 20 minutes till the vegetables are tender.
4. Make sure you stir the mixture once or twice while baking.
5. Later, take out of the oven and mash the vegetables well.
6. If your baby is not old enough to chew the vegetables, transfer the mash into a blender and add a little water and process into a smooth puree.
Use this recipe to treat your little one to a yummy and delicious root veggie mash today!