Sweet Mix Fruits Puree
Fruits are a major source of many essential nutrients like vitamin A, C, D, K, fibers, potassium, sodium, etc. These vitamins play a vital role in your little one's development. Your baby's tummy is so small, that he cannot take large amount of food in one go. So you should serve small quantity at regular intervals. Here is an interesting healthy fruity recipe for your baby's tiny tummy.
Ingredients: Apple-1/2 cup, Pear-1/2 cup, Grapes- a few, Banana-1, Water
1. Rinse all fruits properly and peel apple and pear. Slice the apple and the pear.
2. Add apple, pear and some water in a pan such that the sliced fruits submerges in the water properly.
3. Cook it till the fruit gets tender. It will take 5 to 7 minutes.
4. Peel a banana and mash it with the help of a fork.
5. Mash some grapes as well.
6. Now, mash the cooked fruits properly and add the mashed grapes and banana to it. If you want you can also use a blender for pureeing.
Your mix fruits puree is ready to serve now. You can add a little bit of water to the puree in case it becomes thick.