Sweet Poha Porridge
Poha is considered to be a complete food due to its high nutritional content. It is a rich source of carbohydrates, dietary fiber, and iron, and hence, is highly beneficial for your health.
Ingredients to make Sweet Poha Porridge:
3-4 tbsp. poha, ¾ cup milk, 1-2 cardamoms, 1 clove, jaggery
Steps to make Sweet Poha Porridge:
1. Soak the poha in water for 5 minutes.
2. Add half a cup of water in a pan and cook the poha in it for 4-5 minutes.
3. After the poha is done, add milk and cook on low heat. Note: If baby is less than 12 months, add water instead of milk. If you have excess breastmilk, you can mix bm with the porridge just before feeding. Do not heat the breastmilk.
4. Extract the seeds from the cardamom pods and add it to the poha. Next, add the clove and cook the poha.
5. Add the grated jaggery to the poha and stir till it completely dissolves in.
Try preparing this dish today at home!