Sweet Potato and Pear puree
Are you feeling confused about the choice of first foods that you should give to your little toddler? Worry not. This sweet potato and pear puree is among the best choice of first foods that you can give to your baby as it has Vitamin A. Also rich in Vitamin B-6, Vitamin C. Prepared in under 45 minutes, this recipe can be put in fridge for future use.
Ingredients: 3 large sweet potatoes, 4 whole pears
1. Take the sweet potatoes and peel them after scrubbing. Chop into small cubes and keep aside.
2. Take a pan with water in it and place the sweet potatoes in it. Bring to boil and allow to simmer for 15 minutes.
3. Peel the skin of the pears and chop them into small cubes
4. Add the pear to the pan and let it simmer along.
5. Once soft enough, drain the water and puree the contents to the desired consistency. Freeze the leftover contents.
Make this yummy and nutritious puree in a few minutes for your kid!