Sweet Potato Carrot And Chicken Puree
At this stage, your little one will have non-veg food. Chicken is high in protein and has great nutritional components. Sweet potato and carrot combination enhances the nutritional value, sweet potato contains carbohydrate, protein and fiber, and carrot is source of beta-carotene, vitamin K, potassium and antioxidants. This is one bowl meal which is great combination of complete nutrition for your baby.
Ingredients: 1 tbsp olive oil, one small bowl of chicken breast chopped into small pieces, 1 medium sized carrot chopped, 3 tbsp onion finely chopped, 2 cups water/vegetable stocks/chicken stocks, 1 medium sized sweet potato peeled and chopped.
1. Take a heavy bottom pan with a lid, pour olive oil in it, when the oil is a little hot, add chopped onion, saute till it turns soft and translucent.
2. Add carrot and vegetable stock or water.
3. Cover the pan with a lid and allow it to cook it for around 8 to 10 minutes at medium flame.
4. When the carrot gets tender, add chopped chicken and sweet potato in the pan and continue cooking on same flame.
5. After some time when your chicken is cooked completely switch off the gas and let it cool down at room temperature.
6. Take a blender, add sweet potato, carrot and chicken in it, to make a smooth puree.
Pour this puree in bowl and feed your baby. Your baby will definitely love it!