Sweet Potato Puree
Wondering what to make for your baby’s meal? Try out this sweet potato puree recipe. Sweet potatoes are a rich source of phosphorus, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B1, niacin, dietary fibre, potassium, Vitamin B6, pantothenic acid, copper, manganese, Vitamin C and Vitamin A and hence are highly beneficial for your baby. Here’s how you can prepare this sweet potato puree at home.
Ingredients: Half of a sweet potato, water
1. Wash and peel the sweet potato. Cut the sweet potato into small pieces.
2. Boil water in a pan and add the sweet potato.
3. Cook for about 15 minutes on low flame till the sweet potato pieces are soft and tender.
4. Let the mixture cool and then transfer into a blender.
5. Grind into a smooth puree.
Sweet potato puree is a yummy dish that your little one will love. Try and make this dish at home today!