Sweet Potato with Pumpkin Soup
If you are searching for a good recipe that's both healthy and tasty, stop searching now and try out this one! This dish is made from sweet potatoes and pumpkin, both of which are high on nutrition content. Sweet potatoes provide vitamin C, vitamin B6, phosphorus, zinc, magnesium, vitamin B6, and potassium. Pumpkins are rich in copper, manganese, potassium, riboflavin, vitamin C, vitamin A, dietary fiber, magnesium, iron, folate, vitamin B6, niacin, thiamine, and vitamin E.
Ingredients to make Sweet Potato with Pumpkin Soup:
2 sweet potatoes, ¼ pumpkin, water
Steps to make Sweet Potato with Pumpkin Soup:
1. Peel and chop the sweet potatoes and pumpkin.
2. Cook the vegetables in a pressure cooker along with some water. Cook till you get 3-4 whistles.
3. Let the cooker cool. Remove the lid and scoop out the contents.
4. Put the ingredients into a blender and process into a smooth puree.
5. Pass through a sieve to collect the soup.
Prepare this yummy soup today!