Treat your little one to a yummy delight by preparing this tuna puree. Tuna is a rich source of magnesium, iodine, potassium, Vitamin D, choline, riboflavin, thiamine, phosphorus, protein, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B3 and selenium. Tuna is highly beneficial for babies as it helps in brain development due to the presence of DHA. It also protects the heart and promotes healthy spine development.
Ingredients: 200 gm tinned tuna, ½ cup sweet corn kernels, ¼ th of an onion finely chopped, 4 tbsp. cream cheese, handful of grated cheddar cheese, olive oil.
1. Heat olive oil in a pan and sauté the onions till they turn soft and translucent
2. Add the tuna and sweet corn and cook for about 5 minutes.
3. Transfer the mixture into a baking tray, add the cream cheese and stir well.
4. Sprinkle the grated cheddar cheese on top and grill for 3-5 minutes.
5. Let the mixture cool. Later transfer into a blender and process into a smooth puree.
Tasty tuna puree is ready for your baby! Cook this delicious puree for your little one today!