Vegetable Sabudana Khichdi
Vegetable sabudana khichdi combines with the goodness of fresh vegetables and sabudana. While sabudana is a rich source of calcium, iron, potassium and Vitamin K; vegetables contain Vitamin A, Vitamin C, calcium, iron, Vitamin B6, magnesium, dietary fibre and potassium. This dish is extremely delicious, filling and nutritious.
Ingredients: 1 tsp ghee, 2 tbsp. sabudana, a pinch of cumin seeds, 1 cup water, pureed vegetables
1. Wash the sabudana grains in water and soak them till they are soft and double up in size.
2. Heat ghee in a pan and add the cumin seeds. After they are fried add the pureed vegetables and stir well.
3. Allow the mixture to cook for a few minutes.
4. Next add the sabudana into the pan and mix gently.
5. Add lemon juice into the khichdi and serve.
Try out this recipe today!