Veggie Delight Puree
Veggies are a great source of nutrients, potato gives your baby carbohydrates, spinach provides iron and vitamin A, carrot contains beta-carotene and butter gives good flavor as well as provides healthy saturated fat. This dish is a great combination of all nutrients. You can serve it at any time.
Ingredients: 1 medium size potato, a handful of spinach, water, 1 tsp butter, 2 tbsp chopped onion, 1 small chopped carrot, 2-3 tbsp fresh green peas.
1. Take a small cooker, melt butter in it, fry onions in it when onions get translucent, add potato cubes and water. Bring in to a boil.
2. Add carrot, peas and cover the cooker with a lid.
3. Allow it to cook on medium heat for 2 whistles.
4. In the mean time steam spinach for 2 to 4 minutes.
5. Now, open the lid cool it down completely, put spinach and boiled veggies in a blender and blend it properly.
Your nutritious puree is ready to serve. Feed this dish to your little one in a colorful bowl.