Yogurt and Berry Swirl
Yogurt is highly beneficial for health. Yogurt is rich in proteins, carbohydrates, probiotic bacteria, calcium, phosphorus, iodine, Vitamin B2, molybdenum, zinc, Vitamin B5, potassium, tryptophan, vitamin B12, and linoleic acid. It can help you get rid of gastric troubles, boost his immune system, prove an effective treatment for diarrhea and dysentery etc. Add a twist of berry puree to yogurt and a delicious meal is ready.
Ingredients to make Yogurt and Berry Swirl:
1 cup frozen raspberries, 1 cup frozen blueberries, yogurt
Steps to make Yogurt and Berry Swirl:
1. Let the berries thaw.
2. Put them in a blender and process into a smooth puree.
3. Use a sieve to separate the liquid from the pulp.
4. Pour into a saucepan and heat till the mixture begins to thicken. This should take about 5 minutes.
5. Remove from the flame and pour into a bowl. Stir and cool the puree.
6. Take the yogurt in a bowl, pour in a few spoonfuls of the puree, swirl and serve.
Try out this recipe today!