Yummy Mango Rice Pudding
Mango is an excellent source of vitamin A and potassium. Along with other fruits, rice and milk's nutritional value enhances. This is one bowl meal with full of energy vitamins, carbohydrate, and calcium, which you should definitely try making.
Ingredients to make Yummy Mango Rice Pudding:
Ripe mango (peeled, seeded, finely chopped)- ½ cup, Milk-4cup, Rice-1cup, water
Steps to make Yummy Mango Rice Pudding:
1. Rinse the rice properly and soak it in water for one hour. After one hour, strain the water from the rice and keep it side.
2. Boil 3 cups of milk in a pan and add rice into it. Stir it at regular intervals so that the rice does not stick at the bottom of the pan.
3. Keep the flame on sim for 25 minutes or until the rice is nearly soft. If it gets little dry then you can add more milk.
4. Now, add finely chopped mangoes and cook for further 3 minutes or until the rice becomes soft and tender.
5. Remove the pan from heat and allow it to cool down completely.
Mango rice pudding is now ready to serve! Serve it at room temperature and warm. If you wish you can add a few drops of vanilla extract in to your pudding in the 2nd step.
Note- Select only ripe and sweet mangoes for this pudding.