All-Time Iron Rich Crunchies
Bake this multi flour, crunchy snack to add iron in your diet and to increase haemoglobin levels.
Ingredients: 2 tbsp jowar flour, 2 tbsp bajra flour, 2 tbsp ragi, 1/3 cup whole wheat flour, ½ tsp sugar, 1 tbsp sesame seeds, ½ tsp fresh yeast, ½ tsp salt, 1tsp butter.
1. Combine jowar flour, bajra flour, ragi, whole wheat flour, sugar, sesame seeds, fresh yeast, and salt.
2. Knead into a soft dough using some warm water.
3. Add butter and keep kneading till the dough becomes elastic.
4. Cover with a damp cloth for 30 minutes or till the dough ferments and doubles in volume.
5. Divide the dough into 2 equal parts and roll them out into ¼ inch thickness.
6. Cut them into ¼ inch wide strips.
7. Place the strips in a greased tray and bake for 40 minutes at 140 degrees in a pre-heated oven.
Cool and store in an air-tight container.