Aloo Baingan Masala
Aloo Baingan Masala is an excellent recipe which can be prepared within limited time. The richness of potatoes makes this dish high in Vitamin B-6, carbohydrates, Vitamin C and magnesium. The other prime ingredient of this recipe is brinjal which adds potassium, iron and dietary fiber.
Ingredients: 2 medium potatoes, 2 medium brinjal, 1 ¼ cup tomato puree, 2 tbsp. oil, ½ tbsp. cumin, ¾ tbsp. ginger garlic paste, ¾ cup of water, turmeric powder, coriander powder.
1. You need to cut the potatoes and brinjal in salted water.
2. Prepare a paste using onions.
3. Take a pan and add oil. Drop cumin and allow it to crackle.
4. To the pan add ginger garlic paste and wait until it becomes aromatic.
5. Add onion paste and sauté it well. Add tomato puree and wait for the raw smell to disappear.
6. Add red chili powder and turmeric. Stir the mixture well.
7. Drain the veggies and sauté them in the pan for at least 2 mins. Cover the pan.
8. Now, add water and stir it firmly. Wait for the potatoes to get completely cooked.
9. Finally, add coriander powder and stir for another 2 mins.
Save the recipe and try making it today!