This is an excellent snack item and you cannot resist this dish which is filled with numerous flavors. Aloo Kurkure can be prepared using boiled mashed potatoes, chopped mint leaves, chopped green chillies, cumin seeds, beaten rice, plain flour, lemon juice and oil. The presence of potato makes this recipe rich in starch.
1. You need to take a bowl and mix potatoes, cumin seeds powder, green chillies, mint leaves and lemon juice. Mix it well.
2. Divide this mixture into 6 equal portions and form round balls.
3. Now you need to prepare a mixture of flour and water. Keep it aside.
4. You need to roll each of the balls into the flour-water mix and then roll in powdered rice. Evenly coat each of the balls.
5. Deep fry the balls in a kadhai till they turn golden in colour.
Serve it hot with tangy sauce.Delicious isn't it !