Aloo Masala Grilled Sandwich
Looking for a sandwich recipe for breakfast? Aloo masala grilled sandwich is really easy to prepare. In addition, it is highly nutritious as it is made using potatoes which are a rich source of potassium, carbohydrates, dietary fibre, protein, Vitamin C, iron, calcium, Vitamin B6 and magnesium.
Ingredients: 8-10 brown bread loaves, 2-3 medium potatoes boiled and mashed, 2 green chillies finely chopped, ¼ tsp Kashmiri chilli powder, ¼ tsp garam masala powder, 1 tsp amchur powder, ½ tsp cumin powder, 1 tbsp. chopped coriander leaves, butter, salt, grated cheddar cheese.
1. In a bowl, take the mashed potatoes and add the chopped green chillies, Kashmiri chilli powder, garam masala powder, amchur powder, cumin powder, chopped coriander leaves and mix well. Set aside.
2. Butter the slices of the bread and spread the filling in between.
3. Top it with grated cheese and place another buttered slice on top to sandwich the filling.
4. Grease your sandwich maker and grill the sandwiches till they are crispy and golden.
5. Serve with tomato ketchup or tangy chutney.
Aloo masala grilled sandwich is really easy to make and it hardly takes any time. In addition, it provides with a lot of nutrition, which makes it an ideal choice for breakfast. So what are you thinking about? Try out this recipe today!