Aloo Tikki Frankie
Your kiddo loves frankies, right? Here is a delectable recipe just for him! The wraps and potatoes are packed with carbohydrates.
Ingredients: Tortilla wraps- 4, potatoes 3 boiled, peeled and mashed, cumin powder ½ teaspoon, salt 1 teaspoon, ginger 1inch piece grated, amchur powder ½ teaspoon, chaat masala powder ½ teaspoon, coriander leaves 1 tablespoon finely chopped, oil for shallow frying, green chutney as required, tomato sauce as required, onion sliced ½ cup, carrot sliced ½ cup, capsicum sliced ½ cup, salt to taste, lemon juice as required
1. Mix potato, cumin powder, amchur powder, salt, grated ginger, and coriander leaves. Divide into 12 equal portions and shape into patties.
2. Heat oil and shallow fry patties over medium flame. Keep aside.
3. Saute the onion, capsicum and carrots.
4. Break each tikki into pieces. Add these pieces to the onion mix and saute for a few more seconds. Turn off the flame.
5. Place the onion aloo tikki mixture on one side of each tortilla. Sprinkle green chutney, lemon juice, chaat masala, and tomato sauce. Roll tightly and serve.
Isn’t it mouth-watering? Whip up some pronto!