Amazing Avocado Toast!
Your little darling is his growing phase and so this is the right time to introduce him to healthy foods. Avocados provide nearly 20 essential nutrients including fiber, potassium, Vitamin E, Vitamin B, and folic acid. They also act as a nutrient booster.
Ingredients: Garlic bread or French loaf -5 to 8 slice, Olive oil or butter-2tsb, Avocado- 1 medium size, Garlic- 2 clove (finely chopped ), Salt- as per taste, Lemon juice- 1/4 tsb, Black pepper crushed- 1/2 tsb, Mix oregano- ½ tsb
1. Slice the bread loaf.
2. Heat the pan or tawa and put the bread slices on it for roasting, on medium flame.
3. Rinse the avocado and cut it in half from the center.
4. Remove the seeds and scoop out all the avocado pulp.
5. Cut avocado pulp in small pieces.
6. Take all avocado pieces, oregano, salt, black pepper, garlic and lemon juice in a mixing bowl. Mix all ingredients well and keep it aside.
7. Apply some olive oil or butter on the toasted bread slices.
8. Now put the avocado filling on the slices.
Tasty green avocado toast is now ready!