An All-Time Snack - Capsicum Cheese Toast
Try out this Capsicum Cheese Toast. This is an easy, tasty, and ready in a jiffy recipe. Cheese provides your child the much-needed calcium, proteins, and phosphorus while capsicum has nutrients that have disease preventing and health promoting properties and is also a rich source of vitamin C.
Ingredients: 1 tsp oil, ¼ tsp jeera seeds, 2 crushed garlic cloves, 1 cup of finely chopped capsicums (yellow, green and red), 4 slices of bread, cheese, oregano (optional), tomato ketchup.
1. Heat oil in a pan and add jeera seeds and garlic cloves.
2. When the seeds crackle, add capsicums (yellow, green and red to make this toast colourful!)
3. Sprinkle little salt and sauté for 3-4 minutes until the capsicum turns tender.
4. Take slices of bread and spread the capsicum mix on each.
5. Put a slice of cheese on top of the capsicum mix on each bread slice.
6. Heat a tawa and place the bread slices on the hot tawa and cook on medium heat till the cheese melts.
Tasty Capsicum Cheese Toast is ready. Sprinkle oregano (optional) and serve with tomato ketchup.