Anjeer Barfi is a unique sweet dish recipe which can be prepared at home. This fruit consists of magnesium, sodium and potassium. Moreover, the recipe also includes date palm which is rich in iron, calcium, magnesium and Vitamin B-6. So not only will it be a perfectly tasty dessert but also an energizer and immunity booster.
Ingredients: ¾ cup chopped dried figs, 3.4 cup chopped dates, 2 tbsp. raisins, 3 tbsp. water, ¾ cup chopped nuts, 1/8 tsp. cardamom powder, fat pinch of cinnamon, 1 tsp. ghee.
1. You need to chop the nuts, dates and figs. Measure them accordingly.
2. Take a pan and dry roast the nuts till they grow crunchy.
3. Now, add chopped figs and sprinkle 3 tbsp. water to the same pan cook till it goes soft.
4. Add dates, cinnamon powder and raisins. Mix it well and then add cardamom powder. Wait for the content to grow mushy and thick.
5. Now add ghee if the content sticks to the pan.
6. Add nuts and mix it well. Cook for another 2-3 min.
7. Add the whole of it to a greased plate. Roll with a rolling pin.
8. Cool and cut it into squares.
A perfect homemade recipe. Try it today!