Baby Corn Fry
Searching for a healthy recipe using baby corns? Baby corn fry is a very easy and quick recipe that you can easily prepare at home. Baby corns offers several nutritional benefits as they are rich in carbohydrates, folates, carotenoids, sodium and antioxidants.
Ingredients: 1.5 cups sliced baby corns, 1 medium red bell pepper chopped, 1 tablespoon olive oil, ½ tsp crushed black pepper, salt and 1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves.
1. Heat oil in a pan and add the baby corns.
2. Saute till the edges of the baby corns turn golden.
3. Add the chopped bell peppers and continue cooking. Cook till the bell peppers are only half cooked so as to retain the crunch in them.
4. Sprinkle half a teaspoon of pepper powder on this.
5. Add salt and mix thoroughly.
6. Remove from the flame and garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
Healthy and really simple to make, right? So go ahead and make baby corn fry today!