Baked Apple With Vanilla Ice Cream
An apple a day keeps the doctor away. Very true but it may be boring to eat an apple everyday unless you add some variety to it. So, here is a dessert recipe with apple that is so good, easy and tasty that it will soon become the family favourite.
Ingredients: 1 tbsp butter, 75gms crushed cornflakes, a pinch of cinnamon powder, 5-6 raisins, 20gms sugar, and 2 apples.
1. Melt butter.
2. Mix crushed cornflakes, a pinch of cinnamon powder, raisins, and sugar to the melted butter.
3. Remove the core of apples and scoop the inside using the back of a spoon to make it hollow.
4. Put the butter and cornflakes mix in the centre.
5. Bake for 30 minutes in a pre-heated oven at 190 degrees.
6. Let the apples cool a little. Top with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream and serve.
Try this dessert today!