Baked Zucchini Fries
Zucchini is a healthier vegetable than potato. So if you want fries, try the Zucchini Fries instead. They are as tasty, if not tastier than the potato fries and a lot healthier as well.
To make Baked Zucchini Fries:
1. Wash the zucchini and cut into the size of fries with the skin intact.
2. In a separate bowl, mix together 1 cup bread crumbs, ¾ cup parmesan cheese, salt and pepper powder.
3. In a separate bowl beat 1 egg and mix in with 1/3 cup milk. In another bowl keep 1/3 cup plain flour.
4. Take the zucchini pieces and coat it in the flour, then dip in the egg mix and finally coat with the bread crumbs.
5. Place the zucchini pieces in an oven tray lined with baking paper and bake in a pre-heated oven for 20-25 minutes at 220 degrees.
Cool and serve with their favourite sauce.