Banana And Egg Pancakes
You can make this in minutes with just bananas and eggs. Eggs are rich in protein and bananas are excellent sources of potassium and energy. This recipe is sure to help you with the necessary nutrients for the day!
Ingredients: 2 eggs, 1 big ripe banana or 2 small ripe bananas
1. Beat the eggs in a separate bowl.
2. Mash the bananas or puree them in a blender.
3. Mix the eggs and the bananas into a fine pourable batter.
4. Take a skillet. Add butter or oil.
5. Take a ladle full of batter and pour it into the skillet.
6. You can either close and cook on one side for a soft pancake or cook open on both sides for a slight crisp.
Your yummy delicious banana pancakes are ready to be served to your child.
Note: You could add honey and vanilla essence to enhance the taste.