Banana Date Carrot Muffin
Treat with something yummy and healthy in the form of Banana Date Carrot Muffin. This recipe is not that complicated and can be processed at home. Banana offers carbohydrates, Vitamin C, Vitamin B-6 and dietary fiber. Apart from this, carrot offer Vitamin A and potassium in sufficient quantity. This recipe can be offered either during lunch or breakfast.
Ingredients: 12 standard cup liners, 2 cup flour, 2 tsp baking soda, 1 tbsp. cinnamon, 1 tsp. cloves, 10 medium dates, 3 medium banana, 3 large egg, 1 tsp vinegar, ¼ cup coconut oil, 1 ½ cup chopped carrot.
1. You need to preheat the oven at 350 degrees. Line 12 muffin tins with paper liners.
2. Take a large bowl to add flour, salt, spices and baking soda.
3. Now, peel and chop the carrot.
4. Take a food processor to combine eggs, banana, dates, oil, vinegar and carrots. Puree it to a smooth content.
5. Combine wet as well as dry ingredients.
6. Bake them at 350 degrees for 30 mins.
Serve these muffins whenever you crave something exquisite. Try it today!