Beans Carrots Stir Fry
If you are looking for a recipe that is healthy and delicious for meal times then this beans carrots stir fry fits the bill perfectly. This stir fry is made of green beans and carrots, which are rich sources of dietary fibre, Vitamin C and Vitamin A.
Ingredients: oil, ½ tsp cumin, ½ tsp mustard, a pinch of hing, ½ cup chopped tomatoes, ½ cup chopped onions, 1 sprig curry leaves, salt, a generous pinch of turmeric, ¾ cup chopped French beans, ½ cup chopped carrot, ½ tsp garam masala, ¼ tsp coriander powder, ¼ tsp chilli powder, chopped coriander leaves.
1. Heat oil in a pan and splutter the cumin and mustard seeds.
2. Next add a pinch of hing, sauté and add the onions.
3. Toss in the chopped tomatoes, salt and turmeric powder and cook till the tomatoes become pulpy.
4. Add the curry leaves and chopped vegetables. Cover and cook on low flame till the vegetables are done.
5. Add the spice powders, stir and cook for 2-3 minutes.
6. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
This dish goes well with both rice and chapattis, so go ahead and try it out today!