Black Grape Juice
Black grape juice is a healthy and nutritious drink , which can be served with breakfast. It is extremely easy to prepare and very high on nutrition as black grapes are rich in Vitamin K, copper, Vitamin B2 etc.
Ingredients: 550 gms of black grapes, 2-3 pinches of black salt, 1 tsp of lemon juice, powdered jaggery, water.
1. Rinse the black grapes and put them into a blender and grind them into a fine juice.
2. Use a strainer to remove seeds and unground grape skins.
3. Taste the juice for sweetness and add powdered jaggery to sweeten it.
4. You can refrigerate the juice before serving.
5. Add a dash of lemon juice and black salt before serving.
6. Garnish with mint leaves or a few grapes before serving.
Black grapes are highly nutritious, which makes this juice a perfect accompaniment for breakfast. Simple and really quick to prepare, try out this recipe today!