Brain Booster Brown Chick Peas Spinach Rice rich in folic acids, calcium, protein, and other nutrients.
To make this nutritious brown chick peas spinach rice
1. Heat 1 tbsp oil and add ½ cup thinly sliced onion. Fry till golden brown.
2. Add one tsp ginger-garlic paste and cook for few seconds.
3. Add ½ cup chopped capsicum and ½ cup chopped tomatoes. Cook for two minutes.
4. Add ½ cup chopped spinach. ¼ tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp chilli powder, and 1 tsp cumin-coriander powder. Cook for two minutes in 2 tbsps of water.
5. Add 1 cup soaked and boiled black chick peas (Kala Chana), salt and mix well.
6. Add 2 ½ cup cooked rice and mix well. Cook for two minutes.
Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve.