Homemade Pizza with the goodness of a number of vegetables and fresh ingredients.
Ingredients: Bread slices – 6, Mozzarella cheese - grated as needed, Olive oil - 1 tbsp, Tomatoes - 3 big, Garlic - 2 tbsp chopped, Dried Basil - 1/8 tsp, Dried Oregano - 1/8 tsp, Salt to taste, Bell Pepper- 1, sliced, Onion- 1, sliced, Sweet Corn – ½ cup
1. Preheat the oven at 180 degrees C.
2. Blanch tomatoes, peel the skin and grind it to a puree.
3. Heat olive oil in a pan. Add garlic and saute for a few minutes. Add tomato puree, basil, oregano and salt. Cook until the raw flavor of the tomato goes and the sauce thickens.
4. Spread 1-2 tsp of the tomato sauce on the bread slices. Arrange the bell pepper, onion and corn and sprinkle grated mozzarella cheese on top.
5. Grill in a preheated oven at 180 degrees C until the cheese starts to melt. Serve immediately.
Now wasn’t that simple? So bake up some right now!