Bread Rolls with Stuffed Potatoes
Bread rolls with stuffed potatoes are a delicious snack item. They are healthy as well as they are made from potatoes which are rich in potassium, carbohydrate, dietary fibre, protein, Vitamin C, calcium, iron, magnesium and Vitamin B6.
Ingredients: 5-6 slices of brown bread, 2 medium sized potatoes, ½ tsp aamchur powder, ¼ tsp black pepper powder, ¼ tsp red chilli powder, 1 green chilli chopped, ¼ tsp garam masala powder, ¼ tsp cumin powder, ½ tsp chaat masala, 2-3 tsp chopped coriander leaves, salt.
1. Boil and mash the potatoes.
2. To the mashed potatoes add all the spice powders, salt and chopped coriander leaves and mix well.
3. Roll out small balls from the filling and set aside.
4. Use fresh bread slices for this recipe. Dampen the bread with some water and squeeze it to remove all the moisture.
5. Set the filling in the centre of the bread slice and bring all the edges together at the top and seal.
6. Heat oil in a kadhai. Fry the bread rolls till they become crisp and golden.
Your bread rolls are ready. You can easily make these bread rolls when there is a get together or party. If you have some bread left in your refrigerator, why not try this recipe out today?