Bread tartlets are yummy and very easy to make. In addition, this recipe uses brown bread, which is rich in sodium, dietary fibre, protein, calcium, iron, Vitamin B6 and magnesium. So you do not have to worry about the nutritional aspect of these bread tartlets.
Ingredients: 6 slices of brown bread, 1 cheese cube grated, 1 potato boiled and chopped, 1 onion chopped, 1 tomato chopped, 6 green pitted olives, ½ tsp red chilli powder, ½ tsp basil, ½ tsp dry oregano, salt, olive oil.
1. Cut off the crusts of the bread slices and flatten them using a rolling pan.
2. Brush the bread with some oil and secure a piece of foil on each slice.
3. Bake the bread in a preheated oven at 190 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
4. Remove the foil from the bread and arrange the potatoes, onions and tomatoes on it.
5. Sprinkle the dry herbs and chilli powder along with some salt.
6. Put the grated cheese on top and bake again at 190 degree for 5 minutes.
Bread tartlets are ready to serve. You can serve them to your little one as appetizers or as snacks. Try it out today!