Brownie Ice-cream Sandwiches on a Stick
Ice–cream sandwich will be a treat for everyone, not only is this a yummy dessert but you will also get a high amount of protein and calcium from it. Easily one of the easiest and healthy dessert for all of you.
½ cup melted butter, 1 box brownie mix dark chocolate, 2 large eggs, 2 tablespoons water, 1.5 quarters ice-cream.
For chocolate coating you need- 8 ounces semi-sweet chocolate (melted), ¾ cup redefined coconut oil, sprinkles or chopped nuts (optional).
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degree F. Line two 9x13 inch baking pans with non-stick foil or parchment paper.
2. Stir brownie mix, melted butter, eggs and water together just until it gets gelled well together. Spread half of the brownie batter into an even layer in one of the 9x13 pans. Spread the remaining batter on the second pan.
3. Bake for 12-14 minutes, until the edges are set and the center is baked thoroughly. Remove from oven and allow it to cool completely.
4. Remove the lid from the ice cream carton and using a serrated knife to cut the entire carton of ice-cream into half length. Peel off the carton and set both pieces of ice-cream over the whole brownie that is still in the baking pan. Allow ice-cream to soften a bit, then spread it into an even layer over the brownie.
5. Take the remaining brownie out of the pan and cut it into 16 equal sized rectangles. Arrange the cut brownie pieces in a single layer over top of the ice-cream. Cover and freeze for 1 hour.
6. Lift the entire ice cream sandwich out of the pan and set it on a cutting board. Keep it in freezer at least for 3 hours.
7. Meanwhile, blend the melted chocolate with coconut oil. If lumps remain, heat it in the microwave oven for 15-30 seconds. Stir until it becomes smooth, when ice-cream sandwiches are firm, spoon the chocolate from top and quickly sprinkle the nuts. Keep it back in the freezer until it looks ready to serve.
Treat everyone with this amazing ice-cream!