Butter cake is really easy to prepare. Besides being delicious, this cake is also highly nutritional as it combines the nutritional value of butter and eggs. While on one hand butter offers nutrients such as fat, Vitamin A, Vitamin D and Vitamin B12; eggs provide protein, Vitamin A, Vitamin D and Vitamin B12.
Ingredients: 200 gms maida, 250 gms butter, 2 tsp. baking powder, 200 gms castor sugar, 4 eggs, 60 ml fresh milk, ½ tsp. salt, 1 ½ tsp. vanilla essence
1. Preheat your oven to 180oC for at least 15 minutes. Grease a pan and line with butter paper.
2. Break the eggs into a bowl and set aside.
3. Mix the flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl and set aside.
4. In a blender, combine the sugar and butter until you get a creamy mixture. Add vanilla essence and blend again.
5. Add the flour mixture and milk into the wet ingredients part by part till you get a smooth batter.
6. Pour the batter into the greased pan and bake for 45 minutes.
7. Cool for 5-10 minutes and then serve.
Make this delicious cake using this recipe!