Mushrooms are a great source of dietary fibre, potassium, Vitamin C, iron, Vitamin D, Vitamin B6 and magnesium. You can make butter mushrooms easily at home for lunch or dinner.
Ingredients: 200 gm white button mushroom, 1 tbsp chopped garlic, 2 tbsp butter, 1 tsp dried oregano, ½ tsp black pepper, salt.
1. Clean the mushrooms and chop them.
2. Melt butter in a pan and add the chopped garlic. Sauté till the garlic loses its raw smell.
3. Add the mushrooms and cook till it has lost all its moisture.
4. Add dried oregano, black pepper and salt and sauté for a few more minutes.
5. Remove from frame and serve with chappati or rice.
Try cooking this dish today!