Cabbage Cheese Paratha
Cabbage Cheese Paratha is loaded with nutritional benefits of cabbage & cheese
Ingredients: 1 cup whole wheat flour, 1 tsp oil, 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste, 1 cup shredded cabbage, ½ tsp garam masala, salt to taste, fresh chopped coriander, ¾ cup grated cheese and ghee.
1. Knead whole wheat flour into smooth dough. Keep aside, covered with a damp cloth for at least 15-20 minutes.
2. Heat oil in a pan and add 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste. Sauté for 2 minutes and then add shredded cabbage.
3. Sauté until the cabbage wilts and then add garam masala and salt to taste. Fry for 2 more minutes and then add fresh chopped coriander. Allow this to cool.
4. Add grated cheese. Mix well.
5. Take a small portion of the dough, flatten and spoon out cabbage masala as filling.
6. Roll it, make parathas and cook on a hot tawa using little ghee on both sides.
Serve immediately with curds or tomato ketchup. Try it today and prepare yourself for second servings!