Cabbage Pakora is a tasty side dish. The preparation time is quite decent which makes it a favorite dish among all. Cabbage is a good source of Vitamin B-6, Vitamin C and potassium. Apart from this, the recipe also involves gram flour that offers carbohydrates, magnesium and iron which are required for the physical growth.
Ingredients: ½ cup heaped besan, ¾ cup finely chopped cabbage, ¼ cup chopped onions, 1-2 green chilies, ½ inch ginger, 1 pinch hing, 1 tsp. turmeric powder, 1 tsp. red chili powder, 1 tsp. sesame seeds, 2 tsp. chopped coriander leaves, water and salt.
1. Take a bowl to add chopped onions, cabbage, ginger and green chilies.
2. Add besan, chopped coriander leaves, red chili powder, turmeric powder, hing, salt and sesame seeds.
3. Now add water to make a batter. Mix it well. Check the consistency as the batter shouldn’t be thin.
4. Heat oil in a pan on medium flame. Once the oil in hot, take a spoonful of pakora batter and pour it in the oil.
5. Add 6-8 spoonful of pakora batter in the oil separately.
6. Wait for the pakoras to turn golden and crispy.
7. Drain the pakoras on kitchen paper towels.
Serve this amazing dish with ketchup. Try it today without wasting time!