Calcium Loaded Breakfast - Hung Curd Sandwich
We all know the benefits of curd and how important it is for your child’s growing body. Adding curd to as many recipes will also keep your kid’s stomach happy as curd is loaded with pro-biotics, carbohydrates and proteins. Here is a recipe of hung curd sandwich that will taste just your regular vegetable cheese sandwich.
Ingredients: 1½ cup curd, ½ a carrot; ½ capsicum, 1 onion, 1 tomato, salt, pepper powder, chat masala, slices of whole wheat bread.
1. Prepare hung curd by hanging curd in a muslin cloth and put it on a strainer. Keep this in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
2. Grate carrot; chop capsicum, onion, and tomato.
3. Add the hung curd to the chopped vegetables. Add salt, pepper powder, and chat masala.
4. Apply a thick layer of this hung curd spread on a slice of whole wheat bread and cover it with another slice.
5. Grill it in a sandwich maker and serve with ketchup.
Hung Curd Sandwich is a great breakfast for your child.