Capsicum Chicken is a lovely recipe which would surely pull all to the dining table. The presence of marvelous ingredients is the main benefit for the dish which is extremely tasty. Chicken offers healthy nutrients such as Vitamin A, protein and Vitamin B-6. Also, the presence of capsicum adds potassium, Vitamin C and magnesium. This dish can be served during lunch or dinner.
Ingredients: 500gm chicken, 1 cup chopped capsicum, 1 cup cubed big onion, tomato sauce 2 tbsp, curry leaves, soy sauce 1 ½ tsp, 2 tbsp oil, ¾ cup chopped tomato, salt.
For Marinate: Curd 1 tbsp, chili powder 1 ½ tsp, garam masala, pepper powder ½ tsp, ginger garlic paste 2 tbsp, lemon juice, salt.
1. Wash the chicken and add the marinate items in order to completely cover it. Allow the content to settle for 30 min in the refrigerator.
2. Take out the chicken and settle it at room temperature for another 15 min.
3. Take a wok and add oil. Heat the onions until they turn transparent. To this add tomatoes and sprinkle some salt.
4. Stir it for a min and add chopped capsicum and sauté it for another min.
5. Transfer the content to a bowl.
6. Take the same wok and add oil. Place the marinated chicken and add curry leaves.
7. Keep the flame low and sprinkle some water. Cover with a lid.
8. Check if the water is completely absorbed.
9. Add tomato sauce, salt and little soy sauce. Mix it well over medium flame.
10. Now, to this add capsicum, onion and tomatoes.
Share the recipe with your friends and family. Try making it today!