Caramelized Banana Pancake
Forget the synthetic store-bought pancake mix and try this healthy home-made pancake batter instead! The caramelized banana gives a natural sweet taste to the pancake. Bananas are rich in potassium, vitamins, and dietary fiber which help in giving energy and aids in digestion.
Ingredients: ½ tsp sugar, 1 tbsp of milk, 1 cup whole wheat flour, an egg, ½ cup milk, butter.
1. Dissolve sugar in milk.
2. Mix whole wheat flour with an egg and ½ cup milk to make pancake batter. Add the dissolved sugar and mix well.
3. Keep the batter aside for 30 minutes.
4. Heat a frying pan and apply some butter. Pour a ladle full of the batter and top it with thinly sliced banana.
5. Flip over when bubbles appear and cook on both sides. This caramelizes the banana and adds to its sweetness.
6. Stack the pancakes and drizzle with honey.