Carrot And Cabbage Buckwheat Pancake
A tiny cute pancake is always a hit when it comes to your kid. He loves pancakes. Here is a healthier version of pancakes as it is made up of buckwheat flour with lots of veggies and mild spices. Buckwheat flour is gluten free and high source of amino acid, antioxidants and several vitamins and minerals, If you cook this with Sundrop Superlite Advanced oil you will further ensure that a few essential good fats, vitamin A and D get included and food remains less oily.
Ingredients: 1/4 cup carrot, 1/4 cup cabbage, 1 cup buckwheat flour, 1 tsp ginger, 1 tsp green chilli paste, 1 tsp cumin seeds, 1 tsp mango powder, 2 tbsp sundrop oil
1. Grate carrot and finely chop cabbage and set aside.
2. Dry roast cumin seeds till aromatic and then crush them.
3. Take a deep bowl, add all the ingredients except oil and mix well, add water to make a little watery batter.
4. Heat a non-stick pan, grease it with sundrop oil and pour ladle full batter, spread it little in circular motion.
5. Drizzle some oil on sides and let it cook on simmer flame for 1-2 minutes
6. Then flip it, drizzle few drops of Sundrop Superlite Advanced oil and cook it till golden brown.
7. Repeat the same process with rest of the batter.
Serve hot with your kid's favorite chutney or sauce.
Note: Be patient while cooking else they could remain uncooked.