Carrot milkshake combines the nutritional goodness of carrots and milk and gives you a delicious and highly nutritional drink that you will love. This drink offers essential nutrients such as dietary fiber, Vitamin A, protein and calcium. All these nutrients contribute to the healthy development of your child’s body and mind.
Ingredients: ¾ cup of thinly sliced carrots, 16 almonds, 2 cups milk, 2 generous pinches of cardamom powder, 1 tbsp. organic sugar
1. Soak the almonds for about 4 hours. Remove the peels and set aside.
2. Boil the milk and add sugar, simmer for about 5 minutes
3. Add the sliced carrots, almonds and cardamom powder. Cook for some time and then remove from flame.
4. Cool and blend the ingredients into a smooth milkshake in a mixer.
5. Serve the milkshake chilled.
Surprise everyone with this delicious milkshake by making it at home today using this recipe!