Cheddar Cheese Biscuits
Why buy maida biscuits from outside when you can make healthier and more nutritious biscuits at home? Surprised? Don’t be! Use this cheddar cheese biscuit recipe to cook delicious cookies. These cookies are extremely nutritious as they are made using whole wheat flour and cheddar cheese, which is a rich source of sodium, protein, Vitamin A, calcium, iron, Vitamin B6 and magnesium.
Ingredients: 1 ½ cups whole wheat flour, 1 ½ cups grated cheddar cheese, ½ cup chopped butter, ½ cup cold milk, 1 tsp. chilli powder, ½ tsp. black pepper and salt.
1. Grease a baking tray and set aside.
2. Mix the whole wheat flour, grated cheese, butter, cold millk, chilli powder, black pepper and salt and knead into a soft dough.
3. Pinch out small balls from the dough and flatten them.
4. Use a cookie cutter to cut out the biscuits.
5. Place them on the greased tray and bake at 180 degree Celsius for 20 minutes.
Your cheese biscuits are ready.