Cheese and Broccoli Tikkis
To avoid junk food parents must prepare crispy items at home. Cheese and Broccoli Tikkis can be prepared within simple steps. The ingredients required are chopped onions, ginger-garlic, green chilies, grated potatoes, mozzarella cheese and whole wheat bread crumbs. The presence of broccoli adds calcium, vitamins and fiber.
1. Take a heating pan and add onions, green chilli, ginger-garlic paste. Heat it for 2 minutes.
2. Add broccoli and salt. Cook it for almost 5-7 minutes.
3. The next step is to add potato and cheese. Mix it well.
4. Now make small tikkis using this mixture. Roll each of these tikkis in bread crumbs.
5. Heat these tikkis in a heating pan by adding oil. Make sure each side turns golden.
You need to serve this dish hot. Make sure to use only 1 tbsp of oil to heat these tikkis.
Excess oil is not healthy for kids.